ODFW Blacktail Management Plan
September 8, 2022
7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Oregon’s blacktail deer are elusive creatures flustering many a hunter.
Learn how to be effective during this 30-day general season opportunity
(Remember, you simply buy a tag for general season. No application or drawing)
ODFW biologist Steve Niemala will give us an edge this October by sharing:
- How our Blacktail herd count and health is estimated
- Photos of a Blacktail’s favorite food
- Photos of a Blacktail’s preferred habitat
- How much water a Blacktail needs
- Migration patterns
- Other nuggets designed to help us in the hunting woods this fall
- And best of all, we’ve asked Steve to put an X on a map for us!
This free class is hosted by the Hoodview chapter of Oregon Hunters Association to help you improve your odds for taking a blacktail deer.
Come mingle with 20+ friendly folks from all levels of hunting experience.
Thursday September 8th
7:00 pm to 8:30 pm
1933 NE 181st Ave
Portland, Or 97230
Please support Elmer’s with the purchase of food and drink.
Venue: Elmer's Restaurant