Nosler Photo Contest
Give us your best shot and you could win a rifle!
Prizes will be awarded in general and youth categories.
- CZ over & under shotgun
- Case (10 boxes) of Nosler Trophy Grade Ammo
- $100 discount code good at www.nosler.com
- $50 discount code good at www.nosler.com
- One box of any Nosler bullets
Each finalist will receive an OHA-engraved Coast Knife!
All entrants will receive Nosler caps!
Two finalists in each category will be chosen and published in each issue of Oregon Hunter, beginning with the March-April issue and ending with the November-December issue. From the 10 finalists in each category, five finalist prize winners will be chosen. These will be announced in the January-February issue of Oregon Hunter. Photos received after the entry deadline will be judged for the next issue.
GENERAL: Any aspect of hunting, including but not limited to preparation, camping, hunting situations, game and packing.
YOUTH: Same as above, except photos must feature a person who was 18 or younger at the time the photo was taken.
RULES (Failure to follow will disqualify)
- Entries must be hunting photos.
- If photos feature game, it must be legally taken.
- Entrants must be OHA members.
- Professional photographers are not eligible.
- Entrants may enter no more than three photos in each of the two categories per year.
- Entrants may win no more than one finalist prize.
- Photos entered in any previous Nosler Photo Contest may not be reentered.
- Entries will be judged by the photo submitted and not by its reproduction in Oregon Hunter.
- This is a photographic competition and photos will be judged on the usual photographic criteria of imagination, lighting, com- position, exposure, focus and attractiveness.
- Entrants grant OHA and Nosler, Inc., rights to use photos for editorial or promotional purposes.
- Employees of Nosler, Inc., OHA state officers, state board members and employees are ineligible.
- Winners of a first-place prize in any of the last three years are ineligible to win the first-place prize in this year’s contest.
- Prizes of equal or greater value may be substituted.
- Photos must be high-resolution.
- If required for a youth’s hunt, orange must be visible.