April 5, 2022
6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Turkey Hunt Like a Pro (Advanced Level)
Taught by veteran turkey hunter Brandon Dyches from Pheasants Forever, this 60-minute class covers high-level tactics for hunting spring turkeys in Oregon.
The class will be short but packed with proven information and skills from the field. Content will be geared toward advanced turkey hunters. If you fill a turkey tag every year or two but want to figure out how to have more regular, dependable success — this class is for you. If you are just getting started as a turkey hunter, check out Learn to Turkey Hunt (Beginner Level).
This Course Will Cover:
- How to scout fast and well both online and in the field
- Latest updates to Oregon turkey hunting regulations
- Up to date turkey harvest and population trends in Oregon
- Advanced tactics for the spring
- Calling strategies that work — we’ll cover tone, cadence, and philosophy behind all turkey sounds
- Fine tuning your decoy setups
- Latest developments in shotguns and ammunition technology
- Best practices for field dressing, processing, and cooking wild turkey
This live event is part of OHA’s Learn to Hunt Program.
For questions or more information, contact instructor Brandon Dyches at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Venue: Cabela's (Tualatin)
Venue Phone: (503) 822-2000