The Rogue Valley Chapter is one of OHA’s largest chapters, with around 1,000 members in Jackson County. We meet the second Thursday of each month at the Eagles Club on Table Rock Road in Medford, with a social hour and optional dinner at 6 p.m. and meeting and guest presentation about 7 p.m. Meetings are family oriented, feature a general raffle and complimentary prize drawings for ladies and kids in attendance. Non-members are always welcome.
Our chapter annually raises in the area of $70,000 at our annual March dinner banquet, auction and raffle, all of which stays in Oregon, and 70 percent of which stays right here to work for southern Oregon’s wildlife, habitat and sportsmen.
2nd Thursday of the month
6 p.m. social & dinner
7 p.m. presentation
Eagles Lodge, 2000 Table Rock Rd.
- 2019 Scholarship Opportunities are now available. Click here for more info and an application.
- 35th Anniversary Banquet – March 2, 2019 – Rogue Valley Oregon Hunters Association at the Medford Armory on 1701 South Pacific Highway. Click here for more info and an application.
- “3000 Plus” Membership Drive: The drive will begin October 1, 2018 and end February 24, 2019. Click here for more info.
- Issuing a $500 reward that helped lead to an arrest in the recent case of Shady Cove deer maimed with target arrows
- Habitat improvement on Rogue Valley winter range
- Aspen enhancement at Woodruff Meadows
- Meadow enhancement on Wagner Creek
- Young Oregon Hunters field day
- Helping at the Denman Wildlife Area youth bird hunt
- Sharing our harvest with those less fortunate
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019January 2020 Newsletter
- March 2019
- Februrary 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
General Meetings: 2nd Tuesday, Eagles Lodge, Table Rock Road, Medford.
Board Meetings: 3rd Thursday, 6:30 p.m., 4175 Old Stage Road.
Chapter email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Save the date: March 2, 2019. Details coming soon!